Saturday, December 22, 2012
B.I.G and The American Made Beast
Blog Diary 0002
Documented Nicotine Dream 0004
Date: 12/22/2012
Operation: Diminish Black Lung. Attempt #9 Day #13
I was standing on the passenger side of a 2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (yes, I had to google a picture to make sure that was in fact what I saw) with the truck opened and the Sheriff's department picking up spindles of blank CDs. One particular spindle had wires going into the opaque cover leading to what appeared to be a motherboard found in most laptops. A big rapper looking dude came up and explained this was an amplifier used for the stereo system. I noticed as he was pointing this out that it was none other than Notorious B.I.G.
WHAT THE HELL is going on here?! I thought to myself, but my facial expression never changed once. It was as if I had spent quite a bit of time around this man, that his popularity status did not phase me one bit. Nor was it a shock that this supposed "icon" was and has been dead for many years now (I've concluded after thinking about this all day that Notorious only appeared in my dream because I've been listening to the Best Of The 90's for the past week...seriously, it's brilliant. Minus Madonna and Mariah Carey. Whores. All of 'em). The officers continued to question the spindles of CDs and what we were doing with them in our possession. Apparently, whatever we were doing was questionable to the point that it may or may have been illegal, but I would never confess to doing anything illegal. Even in a vivid nicotine induced dream.
So, the B.I.G explained that we were simply taking them back to his house after purchasing them from a local electronics store that I could not remember for the life of me.
The next thing I knew I was riding shotgun in this beautiful American made machine, but we were driving this beast in a Chevy themed showroom. Full of police officers. We made a left turn down a hallway that was barely big enough for the stallion we were trying to keep tame, when Notorious decides it's a good idea to take a hard right out the front door. Miraculously we survive leaving behind a cloud of dust that would choke out a full grown cow. I didn't say one word the entire time. It was as if I knew that Notorious was just that insane (side note: I have no idea how the hell he even fit in the car. The seats were quite a bit smaller than I've seen in pictures, however why do people dream about Notorious driving a ZR1 through a door?! Baffled, I know).
At that point I woke up in a panic to check what time it was. My phone read 6:42 AM. My stomach dropped and all I could think was OH F***! I'M LATE FOR WORK! HA! Nope! It's Saturday numb-nuts! But, get up anyway cause there's no way you're going back to dreaming at this point you over worked middle-class American.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment